THE WORK HAPPINESS METHOD
Because life is too precious to waste feeling bored, unmotivated, and bitter behind the desk.
JOIN THIS 8 WEEK COACHING PROGRAM
Guaranteed to immediately transform how you feel about your job (and your life)
Learn EXACTLY what to do, step-by-step, day-by-day, to be happier and more satisfied at work
Develop a clear vision of what you TRULY want and use a 6-month action plan to move consciously toward your goal
Shift your mind-set by using evidence-based tools to release behaviors that sabotage your success
Learn how to make decisions with confidence and speed so you can avoid feeling conflicted and stuck
IMAGINE IT'S A MONDAY, AND YOU...
- Awake with a calm confidence, with a sense of “I got this” instead of dread and anxiety
- Take the time to enjoy a little extra cuddling without feeling panicked about getting to work
- Look forward to your day and its challenges without feeling overwhelmed
- Possess a deep sense of privilege and pride—as in, “I’m so damn grateful to be in this position”—WOW
- Feel motivated to think bigger than ever before with a sense of possibility and hope
- Notice how your body feels more energized and strong
THIS IS NOT A FANTASY SCENARIO.
If you’re miserable at work and dread getting up in the morning, it’s time to shift gears.
Join me, Stella Grizont, for my newest 8-week training to help you figure out what you love and how to “live” it, NOW.
If we haven’t met yet, let me to tell you a little about myself: I’m a positive-psychology expert and coach and I design happy work cultures for organizations that include Google, Johnson & Johnson, Columbia University, and a number of startups. I’ve also coached more than 1,200 professionals in launching their dream jobs in order to live their dream life—and I’m excited to do the same for you, too!
what clients are saying
“Instead of spending my time commuting, attending meetings about meetings, and trying to appease the loudest voices in the room, I now regularly get to yoga, and spend my working hours on the deck collaborating with clients I enjoy.” - Jenny C.
“Stella, thank you, thank you, thank you... for keeping me in check when I start to stray from my real hopes and goals. I'm eternally grateful that I found you and that you are the person you are. Working with you has changed my life for the better! And you continue to inspire me to do things I never thought possible.” - Anna W.
The key to loving what you do and loving your life is not about having the “perfect” job...
It’s about you being really clear on what you want and knowing how to get it, regardless of where you are and what conditions you’re dealing with.
WHY DO THE WORK HAPPINESS METHOD?
If you’re unhappy because of your job…and tend to blame your job for being unhappy, you’ll continue to feel this way no matter how many times you change jobs.
Because it’s not your job’s fault.
Sorry, I know that’s hard to hear.
But the reality is, when people are feeling overwhelmed, burned out, disconnected or just plain miserable, the reasons—the real reasons—are rarely obvious. You have to look beyond the surface, conduct an internal examination.
Escaping or finding another job isn’t the answer because you’ll just keep making the same bad choices and repeating the same patterns of behavior.
Only after you take the course and tap into your real desires can you be equipped enough to decide whether to stay or go.
This isn’t about blaming yourself, or even shaming yourself. It’s about truly getting in touch with yourself and discovering, Whoa, I have more control here than I thought—and I really can change my experience!
DOES ANY OF THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- You think your friends and family are tired of listening to you complain
- You feel like you’re always compromising and making sacrifices
- You have a hard time sitting still or truly resting, even when you’re not at work
- You have a hard time focusing on the present and your mind is constantly racing onto something else
- You’ve lost your sense of vitality and oomph to the point where your health is being impacted
- Even though you’re working hard, you don’t feel like you’re using your true talents or full potential
- You’re not feeling passionate or motivated anymore
- You want to feel like you’re making a difference
IF YOU'RE NOT FEELING ALIVE, THAT IS NO WAY TO LIVE.
"Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive and then go do that.” - Howard Thurman
It’s time to stop complaining, stop judging yourself (and stop comparing yourself to everyone on Facebook).
This is about YOU—and what will make YOU genuinely happy.
If your own happiness, health and relationships aren’t enough to motivate you to, then maybe this will.
DID YOU KNOW THAT EMPLOYEES WHO ARE HAPPIER ARE:
When you do The Work Happiness Method, everyone wins—
you, your work, your family, even the world!
(Since you’ll be motivated to do more good….)
I stopped getting caught up in my emotions.
“No one wanted to join my team; we’d been looking for months. After my first session with Stella, I changed how I communicated with others and channeled my emotions at work. Within a week, someone approached me and asked if they could apply to work for me.” - Sara E.
DON’T SET ANOTHER GOAL FOR YOURSELF BEFORE DOING THE HAPPINESS WORK METHOD
Often when we’re unhappy, we set lofty goals for ourselves thinking that will help change things.
We’ll say something to ourselves like…
- “I’ll kick ass on that project and then be ready to have a conversation with my boss”
- “Maybe if I just make another $20k, I’ll be happy.”
- “When we hire an assistant, things will be better.”
Trust me, I’ve been there and done that.
Setting goals isn’t the problem. But setting the wrong goals is—or setting good goals at a bad time or without conscious intent.
So why does this happen? Usually because we’re not clear on what we want. And why is that? Because we don’t know how to really listen to ourselves.
The WORK HAPPINESS METHOD will provide you with the right questions to ask yourself plus a step-by-step process for learning how to really hear your inner truth.
RELEASE THE STRESS & OVERWHELM,
LIVE WITH MORE CALM, CONFIDENCE, AND JOY.
Before you waste enough breath complaining or hour dreaming about escaping - do this inner work first.
The WORK HAPPINESS METHOD is designed for you to live you the life that makes your heart swell with gratitude and peace that you are exactly where you are supposed to be.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
- You’re ready for things to change
- You’re willing to look at things differently
- You’re committed to doing the work, which totally supports YOU
- You realize that you can’t do this alone (never mind that you may be surrounded by people who care)
- You’ve been putting everyone else first and now you ready to address your own needs
- You’ve tried positive thinking, you’ve read lots of self-help books, but none of it has been enough
- You’re willing to take responsibility for your situation (even if you’re not sure how or why)
- You’re done letting fear and anxiety rule your mind
THIS MAY NOT BE FOR YOU IF:
- You’ve given up and don’t believe that things can change
- You don’t have 90 minutes a week to SPEND ON YOURSELF
- You’re still in the “wait and see” stage at the office: not quite miserable enough and waiting to see if anything changes on its own
- You would be spending your last dime on this program
- All you want to do is blame others for your situation
SO WHICH IS IT?
I HOPE YOU’RE READY TO MAKE A COMMITMENT TO YOURSELF AND CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
STILL NOT SURE?
Check out our FAQ page here.