Thrive Despite Anything (And Anyone!)
Even in the most toxic work environments, there's still room for you to control your own happiness and thrive.
The first step is to get clear on what you want to move towards (and not just what you want to escape from). And then, to know how to ask for what you want.
Grab The Vision Generator and Word-for-Word Scripts Now (it's FREE for you)
Do you feel like the people around you are always complaining and bringing you down?
Or maybe office politics feels more like high school and you wish folks would just act like mature, reasonable, adults?
Perhaps you find yourself agonizing over the right thing to say because you’re worried it will be misinterpreted and get you in trouble?
Are you noticing the negative vibes at work are impacting your confidence, productivity, and even your physical well-being?
If any of this resonates it sounds like you may be experiencing a toxic work environment.
Here's my gift to you. These are my most valuable tools. It includes:
- The Vision Generator - a step by step guide to figuring out what you really want
- Five Word-for-Word Scripts for difficult conversations so you know exactly what to say when you're:
- Ready to ask for a raise and get the pay you deserve
- Not getting appreciated but don't want to seem needy
- Overwhelmed but don't want to come off as weak or like you can't handle it
- Being ignored, not listened to, or dismissed
- Upset and need to calm down immediately